IFA Properties Brokerage LLC ("IFA") may collect certain information about you (a "data subject") in the course of your use of the Website and in conducting our relationship with you. This information will be processed for the purposes of providing information to you, advising you and otherwise as is appropriate in the context of our relationship with you. We may pass your information on the following companies:
- Nakheel L.L.C. A Dubai-based world-class property developer with whom IFA has a strategic relationship.
- Kingdom Hotel Investments, a world-class property developer with whom IFA has a strategic relationship.
- Istithmar, a major investment house based in the United Arab Emirates focusing on private equity, real estate and other alternative investments with whom IFA has a strategic relationship.
- Moreland Developments, a property subsidiary of the Tongaat-Hulett Group, a major South African company that is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and the London Stock Exchange, with US$ 1.1 billion in assets and 9,100 employees, with whom IFA has a strategic relationship.
- Resort Condominiums International (RCI), a global leader in vacation property exchange with a worldwide network of 3,700 affiliated resorts, with whom IFA has a strategic relationship. RCI is also a subsidiary of Cendant Corporation, the world’s largest travel company and leader in hotels, car rental, and timeshare and travel distribution.
- United Investments Portugal (UIP), one of the IFA Hotels & Resorts consortium members.
- Raimon Land, a Bangkok based luxury condominium and real estate development company listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET), with whom IFA has a strategic relationship.
- Yotel, the world’s most radical hotel concept, of which IFA owns a majority share.
- Ohlthaver & List, Namibia’s largest privately held group of companies outside of the mining sector with vested businesses that actively promote and support business growth in Namibia, with whom IFA has a strategic relationship.
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, , with whom IFA has a strategic relationship, is one of North America’s leading owner/operators of luxury hotels and resorts.
- Starwood, with whom IFA has a strategic relationship, is one of the world’s largest hotel and leisure companies.
- Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts, with whom IFA has a strategic relationship, is a premium hotel management company with over 12,000 employees, and is represented in 25 countries with over 80 hotels existing or under construction.
- Kempinski, with whom IFA has a strategic relationship, comprises over 45 properties in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and South America, boasting the oldest luxury collection in the world.
- Sun International, Africa’s most significant tourism and leisure group, was incorporated in 1983 and is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE Ltd). The group, with whom IFA has a strategic relationship, operates resorts and luxury hotels in South Africa, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia, Lesotho and Swaziland.
This may involve the transfer of your information to countries which do not have data protection laws.
You may have a right of access to, and correction of, information that we hold about you. Please contact us at via our Contact Us page if you would like to exercise either of these rights.
If you provide us with personal information relating to third parties, you will, through your direct contact with the data subjects, take all steps necessary to legitimise your processing of their personal information as described in these terms and conditions (including by obtaining consent of the data subject to processing), to provide information to the data subjects to ensure fair processing of their information (including information as to our name and address, your disclosure of information to us for the purposes as described above, our possible further disclosure of information as necessary for the purposes described above, and the data subject's rights of access and correction as described above) and otherwise to ensure the fairness and lawfulness of all processing of personal information relating to the data subject. By providing IFA with any personal information originating from a third party data subject, you confirm that you have taken and completed these steps.
By using the Website, you consent to IFA processing your personal data for IFA's own direct marketing purposes. If you do not wish your personal information to be processed by IFA for direct marketing purposes, you may opt out of such processing by contacting us via our Contact Us page.